The employer is somebody or an institution that hires or provides work for another person called employee for an agreed remuneration.
DUTIES OF THE EMPLOYER
1) Payment of remuneration to the employee as at when due.
2) Provision of safe and conducive place for work.
3) Provision of necessary tools and equipment to accomplish task.
4) He must indemnify his employee against injury or loss.
5) He must accept responsibility for personal injury.
6) Provision of training facility.
RIGHTS OF THE EMPLOYER
1) Right to use the invention of employee.
2) Right to relieve employee of his job.
3) Right to fix remuneration.
4) Right to employ or hire anybody.
The employee is someone who agrees to perform services to an employer in exchange for the payment of an agreed remuneration.
DUTIES OF THE EMPLOYEE
1) Performance of duties according to terms.
2) Must be accountable to his employer.
3) Must not delegate his duty.
4) No secret profit or acceptance of bribe.
5) Must serve faithfully and honestly.
RIGHTS OF THE EMPLOYEE
1) Right to receive compensation for loss.
2) Right to accept or reject offer.
3) Right to annual leave.
4) Right to receive remuneration.