To foster good gender relations, both genders should be given the same assignment and homework by parents and teachers. It is fostering good inter-personal relationship between the genders.
To foster good gender relations among the genders by allowing them to participate in the same game and sports. It allows encouragement, understanding and tolerance between both genders. Educating about equality of man even in the presence of God the creator. Encouraging tolerance and understanding between the genders.
Chastity is the act of abstaining from sexual intercourse or sexual activities without marriage. It is refraining from sexual activities with anybody except one’s spouse. It is when young people avoid any form of sexual activities especially when not yet married, such person keeps himself or herself holy until the marriage day.
BENEFITS OF CHASTITY
1) It helps young people to develop self-esteem about theirselves.
2) Chastity helps to prevent unwanted pregnancy or teenage pregnancy which can result to withdrawal from school. Chastity prevents shame.
3) The behaviour helps to avoid sexual exploitation and intimidation from opposite sex.
4) It helps to avoid having contact with sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea, AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases (STIs).
5) It helps to keep the body structure natural because such person will not take preventive drugs.
6) It allows young people to concentrate more on their academic works.